Actual Pain Clothing

Today while searching for some crews for the winter I came across a google pic of what resembled a half skull pic of Marlyin Monroe on with the words "Actual Pain" in writing underneath. Me being the fresh connoisseur that Iam felt it was only right to look a lil deeper into this new finding. The website www.actualpain.org is what I eventually found and to my surprise was right up my alley when it came 2 freshness. I became so excited about my finding it decided to share it with you,Children of the Grey.


As you can see I took the liberty of posting picz of the items that caught my attention while browsing.I luv giving business to companies that stand behind their product so I'll def. be making a purchase in the near future. If so,hopefully I'll be able to sport a tee or two in my upcoming videos (coming soon). My favorite item out of the six posted would have to be the "severed mouse" crew shirt. TJ Cowgill is the man/musician behind the Seattle based clothing line founded in 2006. If your as curious as I was you'll probably be visiting the site directly after you read this post.
www.actualpain.org



Comments

Popular Posts