My Aura Iz Charming

Puttin the puzzle together one #Grey at a time....Iam #Blu n u? Pardon my aura dnt be alarmed I mean u cool. If u jus so happen to touch thiz site by accident plz stay awhile I only need a minute or two of yah attention. I'm no story teller or the bottom of the bucket low life case...I'm jus yah everyday...well..every so often betta than blu guy who comes along wit the right wrd or wrdz 2 stay 2 add flavor 2 da flavorless lol. Iam what you call the savior of soul-hop...yea soul-hop. I like 2 blend,mix n create all that i can get my handz on so itz  da best if u maintain 2 keep up. Why keep up? Why not? lol. My city,Charm City has alot of wat u call nameless shooting stars.Some stars completely burn out b4 their time and other dnt even begin to shine b4 the anger bullet of self destruction sneaks a hit or two in. My role in this you ask....I have none.But....I can pretty much assure you that the value of music I'll be pumpin out iz raw uncut cool...I can give you much more than that. Well...datz enough about me 4 now....Enjoy the site. Betta yet make this your site.

Comments

Popular Posts