#CoolBlu Thoughtz (Iam Thankful)

Itz nvr too late to express what I'm thankful for so I'll start now. Life iz taking too light now-a-dayz and I'm blessed to have both armz n legz to move about az freely az I choose. The bare wantz and needz to get through my everyday....A mouth 2 speak n ears to hear. The gift of being able to express myself through song n art. I've been blessed to have both of my Grandparentz up until the age of 24. Even though my grandfather is no longer with me physically I still remember the lessions passed dwn throughout the years. Iam thankful for being able to come home to a peaceful household. I could go on and on but I'll stop here...before you complain about what you don't have take time to stop and look at where ur at right now...health,family,wealth of mind,friends,household
#CharmingLady

Comments

Popular Posts