A Charm City King

This is a picture of my Grandfather for those who don't kno. I'm not really one to speak on family outside personal/close friends but I'd like to share a word or two with you. Robert Randall was the quiet,strong type...a man a few wrdz. When he spoke he meant business other than an occasional laugh amongst friends and family. I was blessed to have him around me all my years of youth and young adulthood. He leaves behind a wife,children,grand/great grandchildren to be with his creator and receive much needed rest. Seeing the fight in his eyes over the last few years battling cancer until October of last year...brought a sense of pride and sadness to me. Iam happy that he taught me how to be a man...stay focused,balanced and to weigh my options. Itz funny how he taught me so much sometimes without saying a word.....

Comments

Popular Posts