Dare to stick out like a sore thumb?

Are you the next super star? how about innovator? or fashion icon? Well all these things are great to shoot for,but what if the limelight doesn't seem realistic to you and your situation? Maybe you grew up in a area that doesn't have a fair share of success stories and your looking for inspiration closer to home. A lot of people young and old have this issue when searching to become something better... I know because I too have had similar thoughts and worries. Truthfully my answers came from my laptop,a couple books and some local mom/pop shops. In your search for better you MUST.....I REPEAT MUST do your homework. Take a day outta your busy schedule and walk around shopping areas that you normally wouldn't care to roam. Talk to owners and workers and see what the atmosphere is for locals (likes/dislikes). Know your hometown!!! the more you know the better. Youtube should be abused everyday! lol...watch interviews,short films,inspirational documentaries etc. READ READ READ READ I can't express enough the power behind a book....If your not the reading type do audio books (I do both). The weather is nice,sun is out along with the heat so there is no excuses.....Put the work in and make yahself the sore thumb.

Comments

Popular Posts