I call it #CityCharm

City Charm I welcome all...Chello all you happy ppl you can call me cool blu. This piece of work I'm preparing at this very moment (City Charm) will be released at the top of 2013 lord willing. Judging from the pic above city charm obviously means a individual who lives in a city with charm, correct? Indeed...but it goes a little further than that. For those who aren't aware I was born and raised in Baltimore and our city's nickname is Charm City. Over the years it seems that as a whole we have lost the charm that makes us who we are. With that being said I chose to do something about it rather than just speak on it. The result, City Charm! a collection of soulful style production blended with lyrical content that I like to call Soul-Hop. I pray that the msg I'm trying to convey speaks clear and meets every listeners ear as a quality driven project. Plz feel free to view the snippets posted below (City Charm snippet OTW). 

Comments

Popular Posts