Flo'Jo "Lord Follow Me" (In Studio)

Haven't shot a video in a while but this was fun. This track hits home to me and I'm the one who wrote it. A lot of times I sit back and wonder...what made me write these lyrics on that specific day? If your a believer like myself I feel you can def relate to this track. When my engineer asked me what video I planned to shoot I remember giving him this track without a second thought. I didn't know it then but I was giving myself some food for thought as a reminder everyday that I'm human. I find myself burning both ends of the candle stick and demanding to know why my body is so tired. I try doing things in my own strength and often fail 10 times before throwing in the towel.Then God comes down does and does what I've failed to do several times and makes it happen effortlessly lol. Lord follow me is my own personal record on this mixtape...if it happens to be your favorite as well I'm glad I could help.

Comments

Popular Posts