Charming X Smashbox (Photoshoot)

I've been blessed to have so much love and support for this brand thus far. Not only have I had the opportunity to press my first official tee but I've made a business partner along the way. This is more than just another get rich quick scheme... To BE HONEST I'm not even in position at this very moment to talk money lol. God has allowed me to always be in the right place at the right time (truly thankful). With spring quickly approaching I'm looking to have another piece of the puzzle constructed soon. I believe that the development of a strong foundation in early years will bring a great harvest. I am trusting that God will allow amazing opportunities to present themselves in the near future. Here are a few pics taken by Steven Khan... Enjoy

Comments

Popular Posts