Grey Dayz N Blu Nightz (Cool Blu Thoughts)

What is Grey Dayz N Blu Nightz??? Good question. I start by saying this...sometimes life throws you a good hand and you have the choice of acting on it or letting someone else steal your moment in the sun. I've been told that I found my niche and I should act now. This brings me back to why I decided to do post this in the first place. Having free time to myself allows for communication/networking,writing,socializing,hobbies and anything else you can think of that would consume 24 hours. Often times my days and nights just seem to blend and I may even forget the day of the week. But, as odd as it may sound I've developed somewhat of a schedule that is custom fit to my lifestyle. While reading this you may say to yourself that I suffer from insomnia but you couldn't be any further from the truth. When I close my eyes I feel as though I'm missing what the world has to offer....but while I'm awake I prefer taking the day at steady pace. Grey dayz are some of the more pleasant days of my life filled with reading and learning more about the world we live in regardless of the topic. Blu nightz however are spent reflecting what I've learned and applying it through music,paper and or both. Both portions of the are really relaxed (which I like)and I'm able to hop from one task to the next freely.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts