Run Ricky Run

I dunno why it took me so long to watch this documentary but I'm so glad i took a moment outta my day 2 do so. This had to be one the best documentaries I've seen period. I was questionable as to why Ricky Williams left the league when he did. America spit him up and chewed him out,burned his memorabilia and swore they'd nvr allow him back into the league. He did things on his terms,turned himself around and through it all still made it through. The lession I took away from this doc. is....that when everything and eveyone seems to have placed a black cloud over your head and counted you out....keep pushing no matter what. The same ppl who praised his name where the very same individuals who cursed or kicked him deeper into the ground when he chose to do the unthinkable by killign his own american dream.

Comments

Popular Posts