So I Thank You

I'm thankful for the long days and cool nights
I'm thankful for my loved ones
I'm thankful for the time allowed on this planet
I'm thankful for a God fearing mother
I'm thankful for being in a stable home until my adult years
I'm Thankful for good days that made me blossom
I'm thankful bad days that taught me life lesson 
I'm thankful that I have sight,hearing,taste and smell
I'm thankful that I've never touched a prison cell
I'm thankful that I have a partner In life
I'm thankful that I can read and write
I'm thankful that my grandmother is still among the living
I'm thankful for my large family
I'm thankful for clean clothing and bathing water
I'm thankful I was raised in a country that allows the freedom of worship
I'm thankful to be me
I'm thankful that God made me this shade of brown
I'm thankful that I have the mind frame to humble myself
I'm thankful to have a place of employment
But....most of all I'm thankful that your seeing this and hopefully I can get you to take time out of your day to reflect on what your thankful of. This came to me in a dream and now I'm sharing it with the world.

Comments

Popular Posts